Merzouga tours from Marrakesh by private 4×4
User Review( votes)
Merzouga tours are an opportunity to discover the desert, and the act of moving through it, is a wonderful experience for cleaning the mind of all the daily thoughts and worries. The desert and it’s dunes stretch for miles and miles. Life settles into a timeless routine of local tea and fresh bread, walking, a lunch stop for fresh salad and a siesta. Then a few more miles before the evening meal, a roaring fire, music, singing and a night under the stars as you have never seen before. We move at the same gentle, effortless pace as our camel train, either riding the African camels (dromedaries) or enjoying the hot sand under our bare feet. Our guides learned how to live with this beautiful yet savage area thousands of years ago and are completely at one with the endless sands of the Sahara. in this place your profound desires are launched and your dream fantasies come to life. Since ancient times, Sahara has been deep in our thoughts. In the dreams of all human beings. Mysticism and exotic blend into a unique form of Nature: The dunes of Merzouga are welcoming you.
Points of interest in Merzouga tours.
– Visits of Kasbahs
– A Nice view of The High Atlas Mountain
– Gorges of Boulmane Dades
– Sunset and Sunrise in the desert
– A night in the bivouac
– The magic of The desert
- Marrakesh - Ait ben Haddou - Skoura - Galaa M’gouna - BOUMALNE DADES: Merzouga tours start from Marrakech at 7:00 am, we drive across the Atlas Mountains (200 km through the high Atlas Mountains) A short stop for breakfast around 9:00oclock in a Berber Village (Tadart). First Big stop is to visit ‘Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah’ a 16th century fortress classified by UNESCO as a human international patrimony. Many big movies were turned there (Gladiator, Laurence of Arabia, kingdom of heaven...) We stop for Lunch in Ouarzazate (the capital city of cinema in Africa) (Hotel Les Jardins de Ouarzazate) After Lunch we drive through the Roses valley and the Road of the Kasbahs We arrive to Boumalne Dades around Six o’clock PM, we spend the night there in Hotel Kasbah Tazzarouine .
- BOUMALNE DADES - Gorges OF Todgha - Erfoud - Rissani - Merzouga: we drive toward Todgha valley, we visit the valley and it's gorges, and after We drive to Erfoud, there we stop for lunch, after lunch we drive to Merzouga, the gate to the dunes. we go to Ksar Merzouga, we stop there for around an hour if you are attempted by a short swim in the swimming pool. around 4 o’clock we ride camels two hours into the dunes we arrive to the camp around 6 o’clock, we have a mint tea with the nomads in the camp, we go over the dunes to see the sun set after the sun set you will have the opportunity to see the most amazing sky you have ever seen in your life back to the camp for dinner, after dinner the nomads play music for us around a fire We sleep under nomads tents.
- Merzouga - Tazzarine - Agdez - Marrakesh: we wake you half an hour before sunrise, magical lights before sunrise we see this, we see the sunrise, we ride camels back to Merzouga, once back to the hotel in Merzouga ,we have a shower and breakfast (You can have a breakfast in the camp) after breakfast we get into the vans back to Marrakesh. We stop in Ouarzazate for lunch in Hotel les jardins de Ouarzazate.