Marrakech Atlas trek
5 days treks in Marrakech Atlas mountain, to discover on your rhythm the amazing views.
- Day 1 / Ammassine to Kik
- Our start day In Marrakech atlas we will pass many of Berber villages along our route. Here you will see the diversity of the landscape and amazing views of the Atlas Mountains. We will spend the night in a Berber vilage.
- Day 2 / Kik to Tagadert
- On the second day we head towards Amizimz enjoying the beautiful scenery on our way to a large reservoir. We will pass many cultivated terraces before arriving at the village of Tagaderte. Here we will meet some of the people who work at the pottery supplying the pots for the weekly market. We will spend the night just an hour's further walk from there
- Day 3 / Tagadert to Amegrass
- After our second night we head to the beautiful village of Amegrass. We pass through 4 interesting Berber villages (Labouar, the pottery village of Tagadert, lunch stop is at Aghbalou village before heading to Amegrass village via Ait Zitoun.) There we will be welcomed by a fresh mint tea on our arrival. We will leave our luggage there before going for an hour's exploring, returning to spend our night there
- Day 4 / Amegrass to Ouchfilen
- We start our with a 3 hour walk to the village of Tazatourt where we have lunch. After lunch we go past few Berber villages, arriving at the remote village of Ouchfilen at around 4 am where we’ll see a fantastic, dramatic landscape
- Day 5 / Ouchfilen to Tassouk
- Our last day is a walk over the Nfiss Gorge towards the village to Tassouk and then following the track toward the pine wood where lunch will be cooked by our chef. Your trek finishes at around 3pm. There, the taxi will be waiting to collect you and take you back to Marrakech (or, by arrangement, elsewhere for which there may be a surcharge)
5 Days / 4 nights Trekking
Agrandir le plan