Agence de voyage marrakech
4 Days / 3 nights Ouirgane treks
- Trekking around Marrakesh
- 4 Days
- € 200
4 Days / 3 nights Trekking
- Day 1 / Ouirgane to Tassaouirgane
- In Ouirgane treks program we will walk along the Tizi Meloul past to an old salt factory where people are still mining. Within an hour we will arrive within sight of the Nfiss Gorge, after which we cross the Ouirgane valley and walk to the village of Agouni, on to the village of Tassa Ouirgane along the beautiful valley of Azadene. The night will be spent in a Berber house which has a lovely traditional hammam, so one can enjoy a relaxing wash or a vigorous scrub!
- Day 2 / Tassouirgane to Tahliwine
- On the second day we head to the village Tinzert. Just past the village we will stop for for lunch in a beautiful open forest area. After lunch we join the track toTahliwine for about 3 hours, arriving there at approximately 5pm.
- Day 3 / Tahliwine to Assif Zagzawne
- After our night in Tahliwine, we will go down to the Azzadene River before climbing up the little stream towards Tizgui
- Day 4 / Tizgui to Ouirgane
- We will spend the night at Tizgui before heading to Ouirgane, arriving at around 3pm. There the taxi will be waiting to collect you and take you back to Marrakesh (or, by arrangement, elsewhere for which there may be a surcharge)
Agrandir le plan
Send an enquiry
(ALL fields required)
Hicham was one of the most friendly and hospitable people we met while in Marrakech (or Marrakesh). His knowledge of the area, his ability to relate to our questions and the way he took additional care to ensure we were comfortable and that all our needs were met was outstanding. He brought us from Marrakech to Casablanca and took us to the beach, the Mosque, Rick’s Cafe (where he successfully asked if we could have lunch even thought we weren’t in the proper dress code) and brought us to the airport the next day. He was friendly and made us feel very comfortable.
we enjoyed our Private Day Tours in Morocco thank you hicham
I highly recommend him for anyone needing a guide in the area.
Private day tours from Marrakech
Thank you for your planning such an incredible journey to the atlas mountains. It is a challenge to make a trip like this work for all ages, berber house, berber lunch, scenaries, mules… it was amazing…thanks a lot.
atlas mountains by Bitty Smith
I want to thank you for your help, your excellent suggestions, your very solid and detailed advice, and your warmth throughout the process of planning our vacation to Morocco.
Thank you for all your efforts in rebooking our staff and making sure they were taken care of. Your patience and experience are greatly appreciated.